[safnog] SAFNOG-2: Report

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Wed May 27 10:41:36 UTC 2015

Hello all.

For those of you who managed to attend SAFNOG-2 in Mbabane this past
April, it was great seeing you all, and the SAFNOG-2 Management
Committee appreciates your continued support and participation.

The meeting was very well attend, with well over 120 participants from
all over the world present.

We have uploaded all the content that was presented to the web site. You
may find it here:

    http://www.safnog.org/safnog-2/#agenda

We also have some photographs from the meeting that you may enjoy
viewing here:

    http://www.safnog.org/gallery.html

On behalf of the SAFNOG-2 Management Committee, I'd like to take this
opportunity to say a huge "Thank You" to all our sponsors, speakers,
volunteers, our host, and most importantly, to you, the participants,
for being a part of SAFNOG-2.

We look forward to seeing you all in Windhoek, Namibia, for SAFNOG-3, in
2016.

Cheers,

Mark.