[safnog] SAFNOG-1: Thank You All

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Tue May 27 10:21:07 EAT 2014

Hello all.

It has been one month since the first ever SAFNOG meeting
was held in Johannesburg, South Africa.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for
your support, and taking the time out of your busy schedules
to attend this inaugural meeting.

Please note that all presentations and videos are now
available on the web site for you to freely download and
review:

	http://www.safnog.org/meetings-past/2014/index.html

Just some basic information about the SAFNOG-1 meeting:

	Total registered participants: 190
	Peak attendance:	       142
	Speakers:	                25

For those who attended the meeting and completed the survey,
as we promised in Johannesburg, there will be a lucky draw
that will see SAFNOG supporting one participant's full
travel and accommodation fellowship to SAFNOG-2. The name of
this lucky participant will be announced on the SAFNOG
mailing list only, so kindly ensure you are subscribed to
it.

As announced in Johannesburg, SAFNOG-2 will be held in
Mbabane, Swaziland, on 30th - 31st March, 2015. Our host for
SAFNOG-2 is Real Image Internet.

Details about SAFNOG-2 will be provided later on in the
course of 2014.

We look forward to seeing you all in Mbabane in 2015, and
once again, we thank you very much for all your support of
SAFNOG-1.

Cheers,

Mark Tinka
On Behalf of the SAFNOG Management Committee