[safnog] SAFNOG-1: Hilton Sandton Hotel Booking

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Thu Mar 13 10:49:04 EAT 2014

Hello all.

For folk who prefer to book at the meeting venue - the
Hilton Sandton hotel - kindly note that we have obtained a
block of rooms at a very preferred rate for our
participants, from the hotel.

We shall be sending this information very shortly so that
you can enjoy this preferred rate when you book your
accommodation at this hotel.

Please hold off on booking at this hotel until we have
provided you with this information. I will come back with
that shortly. Thanks.

Cheers,

Mark.