[safnog] [afnog] Introducing Southern Africa Network Operators Group - SAFNOG

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Wed Jan 29 08:52:05 EAT 2014

Well, Southern Africa Network Operators Group is for meetings only which
lasts not more than 3days and not trainings or workshops and almost all
counties down there are anglophone with exception of Angola but just like
any other meetings which attract global or regional audience,  provision
for lingo translation is mandatory if perhaps that is what you want to find
out.

Noah