[safnog] IGF 2014

Towela Nyirenda - Jere towelan at nepad.org
Thu Feb 6 11:10:58 EAT 2014

Dear All,

(apologies for cross-posting)

I will be attending the MAG meeting and open consultation holding from 19-20 February and would welcome inputs from the community on aspects that need to be highlighted for this year's IGF and the preparatory processes thereof.

Let me also draw your attention to the request for input as published on the IGF website:

Request for public input: All stakeholders are encouraged to submit suggestions or ideas for issues to be discussed at the 2014 IGF to the following email address: IGF2014si at intgovforum.org<mailto:IGF2014si at intgovforum.org>. We kindly request that proposals are kept short and succinct. These proposals will be put into a synthesis paper that will act as an input into the discussions. General reflections on IGF 2013 and recommendations for the IGF 2014 meeting are also encouraged. The deadline for submission is 10 February 2014.

Regards,

Towela

[Towela Nyirenda-Jere, PhD, Dip FM (ACCA), PMP]